Dr. Charles Race Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Race?

November 17th, 2016

The best in town ..

September 21st, 2016

Needle review

Dr Race and PA Logan are excellent surgeons they really know how to treat the patients and make you feel like they really care bout you as a patient not just some insurance payment. the staff is hands down the Best in the Professions. I will recommend them to everyone. if you need their service it's worth the wait.

March 22nd, 2016

Dr Race is an excellent surgeon

August 30th, 2015

Excellent, caring, competent, and compassionate. Spends time with his patient and an expert in his field.

July 16th, 2015

I never actually spoke with a staff member at the office. Signed in and waited... And waited ... And waited. Several people who signed in after me were attended to first. I left because I had to go back to work. Called and tried to schedule an appointment but was told I would get a call back but never did. I am not sure who I spoke with but I think her her name may have been Virginia. I explained that I was in pain but I guess that does not matter. I will not only not recommend your office but I will actively tell everyone that you have a rude and dismissive staff. I work in the medical community in this area and will spread the word about this bad experience. All I wanted was medical care because of a painful condition, but I was treated rudely and dismissed.

July 10th, 2015

Dr. Race had his practice in Fort Dodge, IA at the time he attended my right knee problem.

April 20th, 2015

Terrible

Was better off before surgery. Tried to express problems after and he did not listen.

February 26th, 2015

Dr. Race Is the best Ortho surgeon, In the area. I had both my knees replaced by him at the same time with no problems. He had me walking in a matter of hours. Great bed side manner and great staff.

February 17th, 2015

Dr. Race us an awesome and compassionate doctor. He listens to what you have to say. He doesn't push you into any surgeries until you are ready. I feel we are very lucky to have him in our community.

January 22nd, 2015

Excellent treatment and staff. Highly recommend.

December 18th, 2014

Outstanding!

Hip replacement, perfect outcome. Dr. Race is very skilled, and is very personable.

March 6th, 2014

Best Decision EVER!!

The medical staff for Dr. Race was the best experience. When you go in and need a full hip replacement you are naturally scared out of your mind. The staff, and Races's assistant Logan take the time to answer all of your questions. There is a class they provide that is mandatory for all to take that explains what will happen before and after the surgery. Kudos for that. Before the surgery I had a full bone on bone pain and my leg was shorter. After the surgery my legs are same length and there is no more pain. My pain level went from a 20 to about a 2 after the surgery, and physical therapy is a must after to get you back to your original self. I would definitely recommend Dr. Race and his staff to anyone I know, and I have. Thank you Dr. Race and Staff. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!