A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rackley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rackley
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rackley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rackley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Lipid Disorders
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rackley graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Rackley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University
- Psychiatric Institute Of Washi, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Rackley MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Rackley practice?
- Dr. Charles Rackley has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rackley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.