A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rackley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rackley
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rackley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rackley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Lipid Disorders
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rackley graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Rackley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University
- Psychiatric Institute Of Washi, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Rackley MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Rackley practice?
- Dr. Charles Rackley has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rackley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.