A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Raftery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Raftery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raftery
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raftery Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Raftery graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Raftery has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Raftery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Raftery practice?
- Dr. Charles Raftery has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Raftery practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
See Middlebury Surgeons.