A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Raftery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Raftery is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Raftery graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Raftery has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Raftery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Raftery practice?
- Dr. Charles Raftery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Raftery practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT.
See Middlebury Surgeons.