A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Raftery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Raftery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raftery
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raftery Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Raftery graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Raftery has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Raftery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Raftery practice?
- Dr. Charles Raftery has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Raftery practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
See Middlebury Orthopedic Surgeons.