Dr. Charles Ralston MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 18th, 2013
Best Doctor Ever!
Dr Ralston is the best. My son was in the NICU due to being born with a hole in his lung and we did not have a doctor yet. After being refered to Dr Ralston I was very comforted when all the nurses and doctors in the NICU knew him by first name (Charlie). He has been amazing for the past 3 years. I just had my second child and on her due date my 3 year old came down with chicken poxs. Although there is nothing they can do for them, Dr Ralston did look at my son to confirm it was chicken poxs and give us next steps incase the baby was born. Due to they do not want the child with chicken poxs in the office, Dr Ralston meet us in the parking lot for our visit. It has been challenging to get an appointment with him as he just downsized his practice but worth the wait for sure. He has got to be one of the best doctors and is very seasoned and able to help and address any and ALL questions and concerns. We love him as our doctor for our kids.

November 11th, 2009
Great Doctor !!
I brought all three of my kids here for various reasons. He is attentive and remembers each one and their issues in relation to why I have concerns. He spends quality time with each and is very private and respectful of sensitive issues. WHile he cannot get the school to cooperate, he continues to help my family understand their learning and physical limitations to help us work around a school system not designed to work with students with limited learning disabilities.