A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Raye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Raye, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raye graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- St Mary Corwin Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Raye practice?
Dr. Charles Raye practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Family Physicians.