A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Read:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Read, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Read graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Read has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Pendleton Read MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Read practice?
- Dr. Charles Read has 10 office locations.
Dr. Charles Read practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Dallas Geneticists.