A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rehm, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rehm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehm graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rehm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Rehm MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Rehm practice?
- Dr. Charles Rehm has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rehm practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.