A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Reilly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Health Care System
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Daniel Reilly MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Charles Reilly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Reilly practices Ophthalmology near Boerne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Kerrville, TX.
See Boerne Ophthalmologists.