Dr. Charles Reilly Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Charles Reilly?

Very thorough and knowledgeable.

Posted on August 29th, 2016

He is very good and competent. Be prepared to wait a while even with an appointment

ADMINISTRATION/LAB

Posted on May 12th, 2015

I hate going to doctors, but truly do not mind going here...office is extremely nice and so is Dr. Reilly. Very patient with all my questions...due to being a recently diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. :)

ZERO respect for patient time

Posted on May 25th, 2012

I sat in the waiting room for over 1 hour with a 10:45 appointment time. I was finally called back to a waiting room and when I asked how long I would be in there was told at least 45 minutes before the Doctor would see me. I had an appointment I could not miss so I had to leave. When I stopped at the desk to make another appointment the girl told me that it would not be for another month. I have an eye infection so 1 month is not acceptable. When I told her what I thought she developed an attitude like it was my problem. How can a doctor operate when he makes appointments and then is it is going to take at least 2.5 hours to get in and out? This doctor is a total joke and I would not recommend that anyone see him or have to subject themselves to his sullen staff.

DR.REILLY IS VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE DOSE . I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.HE MAKES YOU FEEL VERY SAFE. WHEN HE IS TALKING TO YOU. EXPLAINS THING WERE YOU UNDERSTAND THEM. HE HAS A GREAT FAITH OF THE LORD.

Posted on November 14th, 2011