A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Reitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Reitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reitman
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Reitman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Reitman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reitman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Reitman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Reitman practice?
- Dr. Charles Reitman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Reitman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.