A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Reitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Reitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reitman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reitman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Reitman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reitman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reitman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Reitman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Reitman practice?
- Dr. Charles Reitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Reitman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.