A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rene is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rene, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rene graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Rene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Rene MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Rene practice?
- Dr. Charles Rene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Rene practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marrero, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Harvey, LA.
See Marrero Obstetricians & Gynecologists.