A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rene, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rene graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rene accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Rene practice?
Dr. Charles Rene practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Harvey, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Harvey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.