Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Family Practitioner, Hospice & Palliative Specialist

Video profile

by Michael Ripton on Oct 22nd, 2015

Dr. Reninger is a wonderful physician. He shared bad news with me and my family regarding my diagnosis with care. He helped us through this tough journey by being respectful, honest, caring and positive. He is on the cutting edge of science and truly cares about his patients and offering them the highest level of care and modern medical techniques. His staff is also very helpful in making or changing appointments. I feel very blessed to have met Dr. Reninger and highly recommend him.

by Jeff Denis on Sep 23rd, 2015

DR Reninger is a very friendly and caring man... it is immediately apparent just how smart and competent he is. My trust in him started with the 1st handshake

Former Nurse show details Former Nurse
by Anthony Putney on Jul 30th, 2015

I worked with Dr. Reninger several years ago as a hospital staff nurse. He is an exceptional physician who cares deeply for each of his patients. I would trust him without and doubt if facing a cancer diagnosis. He is professional and a genuine human being!!!

Patient show details Patient
by Nancy on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Reninger spent over 2 hours with me on my initial visit. He explained everything and answered all questions. At each visit he ask about my side effects and explained what I could expect until my next visit. He is caring and supportive with a great bedside manner.

Oct 28th, 2013

I needed a second opinion so I went to Dr. Reninger. He got me in right away and spent over an hour with me going over the details of my particular kind of cancer. I couldn't believe how much time and effort he put into it, even pulling up recent studies on his computer and going over the results of those studies and their implications for me. Nobody does that. I ended up switching practices because I was so impressed with his time and attention. His staff are friendly and attentive and the office is cheery. It is obviously a positive work environment.

Love at first sight show details Love at first sight
by Celinda Lovett on Jul 12th, 2013

It was love at first sight and it was mutual. This man will meet, greet, teach, and empower you in minutes. Given my terminal diagnosis of an incurable cancer, He was just what I needed during my 'in shock' in phase. A year and a half post diagnosis, I am still here to tell of my journey. Dr. Reninger turned my death sentence into a venture of well informed choices and accept abilities. Try him and you too will have a testimony of positivity and control..

Apr 10th, 2012

left practice with no notice to his patient

Doctor's Response

Family Health reasons

First of many visits show details First of many visits
Sep 15th, 2011

Dr Reninger is a very nice caring doctor.The wait time was very long, the time he spendswith each patient exsplains why the wait is longIt is worth it! I have only been there once buthave numerous follow ups. I will take the waitin stride. He is a very good doctor!