A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Renner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Renner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renner
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Renner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Renner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Renner graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Renner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Renner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Renner practice?
- Dr. Charles Renner has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Renner practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.