A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Renner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Renner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renner
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Renner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Renner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Renner graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Renner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Renner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Renner practice?
- Dr. Charles Renner has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Renner practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.