A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Resnick, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Resnick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic and Acute Injuries
- Fractures to the Hand
- Hand Surgery
- Nerve Injuries
- Work Related InjuriesPediatric FracturesWorkman`s Compensation CasesWorker`s Comp. Evaluation
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Resnick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Theodore Resnick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Resnick practice?
- Dr. Charles Resnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Resnick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.