Dr. Charles Resnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Resnick?

June 22nd, 2016

Great MD

November 3rd, 2013

stay away!!

avoid going to this doctor!! my experience, i arrived and met the mean receptionist who was rude and unfriendly, i was there for severe pain on my writing hand, yet she was upset because i could not fill out the 100 forms that they requested. after waiting for a long time i was taken to this ugly room by a tech who was also rude and unfriendly, she began to take measurements and several other tests. until finally this smelly poorly dressed man walked into the office, he was also unfriendly and cocky. he told me that his name was dr. charles resnick??? he lectured me about not filling out the forms also and was upset because the x-ray tech in his building whom his staff sent me to(who was also rude)forgot to take a certain angle of x-ray film. as he studied the x-rays, that same tech from before began to take more measurements of my wrist and as she did that, dr resnick began to unprofessionally yell at her in front of me for a mistake she made, at that point i understood why his staff were so rude and mean to the clients. after all was done and said, my visit to this doctor was a waste of time, his readings and findings were inaccurate. the only thing that i learned was never to come near his office again!!! and so should you!!!

January 30th, 2013

Project Manager

Does not care! He gave me an option to do an elective surgery, and after I refused he said jokingly "You know I have kids in collage." I got an MRI in and I was concerned about the results, I called to talk to him, but his office said he will not discuss results over the phone. and game me an appointment almost 1 month after my MRI. He is only interested in your money NOT your health.

April 22nd, 2012

One of the best doctors in Pasadena

March 21st, 2012

Horrible Mannerism

He is a good doctor but has no mannerism. He is very rude, impolite and unprofessional. I will not recommand him to any one.

September 16th, 2011

Excellent Experience

My encounter with Dr. Resnick was due to a displaced fracture of my right hand which he believed required surgery in order to avoid future difficulty. He applied a temporary cast while making arrangements for surgery. After a couple of weeks, I opted not to have surgery as my hand seemed to be healing very well. On my 2nd appointment with Dr. Resnick and his examination of the 2nd set of X-Rays, he was amazed to see the bone had gone back into place while in the cast and my hand was healing quite well. I appreciate Dr. Resnick's ability to listen and let me make the judgement call that was right for my situation. His "bedside" manor is excellent and his office staff warm and helpful. I am very happy with his overall care and feel fortunate to have been sent to Dr. Resnick.

September 8th, 2011

boxers hand patient

surgery performed left badly scarred hand and pain when writing for more than a few minutes

October 6th, 2017