A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Resnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Resnik, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Joint Diseases
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnik graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Resnik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles S Resnik MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Resnik practice?
- Dr. Charles Resnik has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Resnik practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Millersville, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Radiologists.