A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Resnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resnik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Resnik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Resnik, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Joint Diseases
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnik graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Resnik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles S Resnik MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Resnik practice?
- Dr. Charles Resnik has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Resnik practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Millersville, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Radiologists.