A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rethy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rethy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rethy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rethy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rethy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harborside Healthcare-Arden House Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, Hamden CT
- Arden House Care And Rehabilitation Center, Hamden CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Rethy MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Rethy practice?
- Dr. Charles Rethy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Rethy practices Internal Medicine near Hamden, CT.
See Hamden Internists.