inactive

Charles F Reuben MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 8th, 2015
Completed 4 heart bypasses on me Monday, out of hospital on Friday. Excellent recovery.

March 4th, 2013
Outstanding Doctor
Doctor Reuben took care of my husband at the heart hospital, and he was in a very critical condition. I am so grateful to have had Dr. Reuben do his surgery. Under the stressful circumstances, he was able to present what was going to happen, the risks, and then giving examples of many successful outcomes he has had. I appreciated his honest approach, it was obvious he was so qualified to do the surgery .There was never a doubt he was in the best hands, and his nurse Ann was amazing in his care as well. This is a Doctor that cares about his patients, and is very skilled at what he does. I cannot say enough good things about Doctor Reuben , and his staff.

January 1st, 2012
A LIFE SAVER
I experienced quality care that is seldom seen in todays health environment.Allayed my fears re surgery, answered all of my questions in easily understood terms.He and his staff were magnificent.