Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Reznikoff
Dr. Charles Reznikoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reznikoff is affiliated with Hennepin County Medical Center. Dr. Reznikoff has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Reznikoff has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Reznikoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Milind Junghare
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi9
Dr. Kathleen Ogle
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi31
Dr. Julia Grigoriev
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi25