A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rhoton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rhoton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhoton
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rhoton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rhoton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhoton graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Rhoton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles P Rhoton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Rhoton practice?
- Dr. Charles Rhoton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Rhoton practices Psychiatry near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Owensboro, KY.
See Evansville Psychiatrists.