A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Richardson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Richardson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Spring Grove Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Richardson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Charles Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Richardson practices Psychiatry near Catonsville, MD.
See Catonsville Psychiatrists.