A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rilli is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rilli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rilli graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rilli has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Rilli MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Rilli practice?
- Dr. Charles Rilli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Rilli practices Urology near Bloomfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Harrison, NJ.
See Bloomfield Urologists.