Urologist

1.5

Poor manners, no patient should be treated the way I was show details Poor manners, no patient should be treated the way I was
Dec 18th, 2014

Saw the doc for a few months, he is very quick, will walk out of the room as your asking a question. Very arrogant which would be fine if he was helping me. Put me on medicine, I used it for several months at first it worked then it did not work as well, the whole time I was on it it was making my chest red. I showed him and he didn't care, he gave me a script for a new med, told me if the insurance gave me a problem call him and he will take care of it. My pharmacy submitted authorization papers to his office, a few days later I called to see if it was done, they said no. I ask can you call me back they said ok. 2 more days go by, I call again, no one knows what i am talking about. I said no one ever calls me back, please have the dr call me. That never came, almost 2 weeks later I call back get the same run around I have been getting. I went to this dr for help I can't get help without the proper medicine. I was told once again we will call you back, I demanded the dr calls me. To my surprise he did. He was very nasty, told me i am calling and threatening his staff everyday. I said dr it has been almost 2 weeks and still i have no medicine. I told him I think your staff is poor, he then became belligerent and nasty towards me. He told me if you don't like it go to another dr but I'm the best. I said dr I am just trying to get your help. He says I'll fill the form out when I am good and ready, i told him I have been waiting almost 2 weeks. He said why don't you pay out of pocket. He said to me why didn't you come back to see me I said why so I and my insurance could be billed again he said yes very arrogantly. I don't understand why I received this treatment, I can't be the first patient he did this to and won't be the last. I suggest everyone file a complaint with the medical review board. I hope this makes someone feel better about their experience with this dr.

did not like him one bit show details did not like him one bit
by i have a prostate the size of a bocce ball on Dec 17th, 2010

he just didnt seem like he cared. i asked him questions and he didnt explain the procedue he wanted to perform on me so that i understood it. i waited over a hour and he rushed my out quickly after roughly shoving a probe up my poop shoot to perform a ultrasound. me and my enlarged prostate will search out a new urologist

Patient beware! Do not go to this doctor! Dr Rili is very bad show details Patient beware! Do not go to this doctor! Dr Rili is very bad
by Jimmy Chezer on Feb 9th, 2009

Do not go to this doctor. 1. Stood outside the examination room, and made his technician run in and out asking me questions that the doctor had told him to ask2. He entered the room when I was in the process of undressing, without even knocking. He hadn't even introduced himself to me earlier--just walked into the room!!3. Very defensive and paternalistic--did not answer my questions properly or provide any coherent diagnosis4. Despite the pain I was in, he merely told me to "keep a diary and come and see me." The next available appt is in two months!!!4. Left the room without answering a question, abruptly terminating the visit.