A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rios, Pediatrician, Medical Geneticist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rios, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rios graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Rios MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Rios practice?
- Dr. Charles Rios has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rios practices Pediatrics near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Pediatricians.