A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ripp, Family Practitioner, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ripp, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripp graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ripp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial - Colorado Springs, CO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Herbert Ripp MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Ripp practice?
- Dr. Charles Ripp has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ripp practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Pueblo, CO.
See Colorado Springs Anesthesiologists and Colorado Springs Family Physicians.