Dr. Charles Rizzo MD Patient Reviews

3.6

April 27th, 2016
Dr Rizzo preformed my shoulder and knee surgeries. Both went well . Grateful to the Doctor and his staff for making tough times go easier.

December 24th, 2015
Mis-diagnosis - missed stress fracture of knee
Completely mis-diagosed problem. Completely missed knee stress fracture - said issue was not his - sent me to a nuerologist who could not find any never damage - after I requested an MRI on knee, problem was found. Rizzo took xrays in his office, but completely missed problem - stay away - he was too quick to judge

September 16th, 2015
I would recommend Dr Rizzo he repaired both of my shoulders . I believe he's a great Doctor.

May 4th, 2014
Rude and arrogant

April 18th, 2012
Barely listened to me
Tech came in Took X-rays Dr came in asked what was wrong Did a few tests on my arm then diagnosed it as a sprain. Said he'd write me a script for anti inflammatory then left before I could explain my ailments in further detail. Thinking he'd return with the script and exercises on he sheet of paper he was going to get, I would explain when he got back. Well, he sent the tech in with the script and exercises and was already in another room beginning seeing another patient. I actually felt ripped off...a waste of my time and $20 copay. My arm still hurts after 1 week....

February 1st, 2012
I would not recommend Dr Rizzo to anyone. He is a rude and self centered person. He is all for the insurance companies and does not care about his patients. He would not answer any of my questions and would not explain anything to me. I regret every going to Dr Rizzo. Please listen and goto someone else. Dr Rizzo is the worst Dr I've ever gone to. I have reported him to the NJ Medical Board. They should drop him as an associate from the Tinton Falls Practice.

November 17th, 2011
Went to see this Dr twice. Neither time he came within 3 feet of me. Never examined me, never asked about the pain, looked at the scans and gave me prescriptions. A dog gets more attention at the vet than I got from this doctor.