A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Robinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Robinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alan Robinson MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Charles Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Robinson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Rheumatologists.