A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Robinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Robinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alan Robinson MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Charles Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Robinson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Rheumatologists.