A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rockwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rockwood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 19 Areas, including Arthritis, Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy, and Bone Cancer.16 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockwood graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rockwood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rockwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Rockwood practice?
Dr. Charles Rockwood practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.