A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rockwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rockwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rockwood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rockwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rockwood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscule Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockwood graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rockwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Rockwood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Rockwood practice?
- Dr. Charles Rockwood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Rockwood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.