A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rodenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rodenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rodenberger, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodenberger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rodenberger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Rodenberger MD is a male Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Rodenberger practice?
- Dr. Charles Rodenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rodenberger practices Nephrology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Nephrologists.