A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Rodriguez MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Charles Rodriguez has 11 office locations.
Dr. Charles Rodriguez practices Plastic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL and Arcadia, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.