Dr. Charles Rolle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Rolle?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Charles Rolle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2015

Wouldn't recommend Dr Rolle

Said I had to have a hysterectomy and I didn't know any different, then later found out that the surgery was not necessary at all. Should have got a 2nd opinion before I let him operate. He is old school and thinks any problem is solved with a hysterectomy and now there are so many minimally invasive procedures to be done. Please see someone else.

August 16th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Rolle has been my OB/GYN for 6 years now, and I am so glad that I was referred to him! He made me feel comfortable during awkward visits, was very informative during both of my pregnancies, an is overall a great doctor! Even my husband enjoyed our visits to his office.

April 4th, 2014

Worst OBGYN Office EVER! Beware -

Worst doctor I have ever visited in forty years of life. I had two appointments with this doctor (hoping that the first was a fluke). In both appointments the front desk personnel was rude - the nurse was even more rude - I was rushed in and out of the office (actually pushed out the door). The nurse, front desk or doctor would not answer a question I had about my prescription a few days after at all - and actually hung up on me because 'she was busy'. I should have known with there being nobody else waiting in this office - that I should have never come back after the first visit.

March 10th, 2014

Dr. Rolle is an Angel!!

After suffering for 5 years after a botched hysterectomy from a different doctor, I went to see Dr. Rolle after several ovarian cyst had ruptured. I did require surgery, it was a very tough recovery but the issues are gone. There was so much left over that should have been taken care of during the hysterectomy that was completely ignored and then I was lied to about what was done. Dr. Role fixed all of it. He genuinely cares, he called me to check up, he took very good care of me in the hospital, even helping me on and out of bed when I was in pain. I was blown away. When I arrived for my first visit, he already had my file, medical records, etc and had reviewed them. He asked in depth questions about my medical history. I felt at ease and knew I was with a capable doctor who would take great care of me. He then met with me and my husband so he could explain to him the procedure and the recovery process and it make an enormous difference. My husband knew what to expect and took better care of me because he was prepared and knowledgeable because of Dr. rolle. I would trust him with my life with no hesitation. I will never go to another doctor for any of womens needs.

June 5th, 2012

Excellent Physician

Dr. Rolle Took all the necessary time to go over everything with me and my significant other. He made sure we understood everything. He was very professional and very down to earth and friendly.His staff was also very helpful and friendly. I would certainly recommend Dr. Rolle to all my friends.

August 30th, 2011

Dissapointed

I went in because I thought I had an ovarian cyst and I ended up having one. I told Dr Rolle that my insurance would not cover much, so that we could do ONLY WHAT WAS NECESSARY. He ended up giving me a pelvic, as well as a vaginal ultrasound, which all together cost about $540,00. The pelvic ultra sound would have not been necessary, considering the circumstances. I had trusted him and therefore did not resist either one of these ultra sounds. Upon my next visit, I learned how much I owed and my heart sunk. I paid half or my bill and a 2 months later made some arrangements with Juli the financial lady in the office. She , however, very unprofessionally forgot that we had made this arrangement and turned me over to a collection agency, who charge 30% of what I owe. Thank you Juli...new patients beware and make the costs clear before you go. DR Rolle is a nice man, but stuck on the dollar aspect it seems.

June 1st, 2011

Puts Patient At Ease

I saw Dr. Rolle for an in-office exam that was not fun; he made it a lot more tolerable by his easy manner and excellent frank approach. He was very easy to talk to, answered my questions, and kept the mood light throughout the procedure. I would definitely recommend him for such procedures.

May 3rd, 2011

Completely misdiagnosed hysterectomy

6 months after diagnosis for hysterectomy and ovaries removed - have seen two doctors who have said there is no medical reason for a hysterectomy let alone a LEEP or colposcopy. WATCH OUT - get a second opinion - he has 9000-10000 hysterectomies and is making $500,000-$1,000,000 a year cutting up your body

January 31st, 2011

Do not trust this doctor to care for you

Gave severe recommendation for hysterectomy that not merited. If he tells you to get anything of the kind - GET A SECOND OPINION

November 29th, 2010

I recommend Dr. Rolle

I am sorry to read the negative reviews. My experience is totally different. I recommend him and his staff for compassion and professionalism.

November 18th, 2009

I do not recommend Dr. Rolle to operate on your sheep!

But you will begin to feel like one. His staff are surly and beyond rude. Don't see this doctor if you enjoy your reproductive health. I experience pain during intercourse because of a procedure he did. Now I'm not even sure it was necessary. Dr. Rolle is the worst of the worst!

May 26th, 2017