A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rollins, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rollins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rollins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Rollins practice?
Dr. Charles Rollins practices Anesthesiology near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Louisville, CO.
See Boulder Anesthesiologists.