A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rollins, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rollins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joel Rollins MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Rollins practice?
- Dr. Charles Rollins has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Rollins practices Anesthesiology near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Louisville, CO.
See Boulder Anesthesiologists.