Dr. Charles Roman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Charles Roman?

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Dr Roman's office is chaotic at any given time.The wait time in the waiting room is at least 90 minutes. Then when you are put in a room you are there another 90 minutes. The visits are long and he requires so many tests. Some he is not supposed to order. He has misdiagnosed my mom I can't tell you how many times. He is not a specialist of any kind. I am removing her from his practice. The test he makes her take should be ordered only by a Heart DR and read by a Heart Dr. He also is not a Dr for a diabetic person. Be sure you need a test before he makes you have it done in his office.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

I have been a patient for many years and appreciate the speedy, efficient and effective treatment.

BEST INTERNIST IN COLUMBUS

Posted on February 25th, 2016

These people with negative comments about Dr. Roman have no idea what they are talking about. I have been going to him for years and wouldn't imagine going to anyone else. The people with the negative reviews are most likely people who like free stuff and things done right when they want them and that's not how doctor offices work because they have a ton of other patients to look after...NOT JUST YOU!! Seriously I recommend Dr. Roman highly and people reading the negative reviews shouldn't pay attention to them because anything they say is farther from the truth!!!

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Wonderful experience! Very efficient!

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever been to!

VERY RUDE STAFF

Posted on October 27th, 2015

THE STAFF IN THE FRONT OFFICE HAS NO CONCEPT OF BEING NICE TO PEOPLE. THEY TALK TO THE ELDERLY LIKE THEY ARE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS. I WAS MADE AN APPOINTMENT BY ONE OF HIS STAFF AND WAS TURNED AWAY BECAUSE OF NOT HAVING A $15.00 COPAY...WOW!!! THEY WERE SO RUDE AS IF I WERE TRYING TO GET BY WITHOUT PAYING THE COPAY. I DIDN'T HAVE THE $15.00 BUT WOULD HAVE IT 4 DAYS LATER. AGAIN TREATED AS A THIEF. I WAS TAKEN TO PATIENCE SERVICES AND TREATED, BY THIS PERSON OF NO CLASS, AS BENEATH HER. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND TAKING AN ANIMAL LET ALONE A PERSON TO THIS RUDE, CERTAIN RACE OF ATTITUDES TOWARD ANOTHER RACE OF PERSONS. WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS DR. CHARLES P. ROMAN TO ANYONE.......STAY AWAY....OVER ALL RATING IS A 1...

Dr Roman is a great doctor !!!

Posted on January 1st, 2015

Dr Roman has been my primary care doctor for about 10 years. His office has so many of the machines that saves me from having to go to other places for tests. I get my echo cardigram, or Ekg right there at his office. I also get a dexiscan each year to see if I am in danger of ostoprosis. Dr Romans office has a lot of preventive maintaince machines. If things are diagnosed early it could save lives. I am greatful that I do not have to go all over town to get those tests done. Everything is under one roof. Dr Roman also has no problem refering me to a specialist if I need to see one. He is a wonderful person with a great bed side manner....

Great practice!

Posted on August 9th, 2014

I was looking for a new physician because I was frustrated after going to my doctor for many years and all he would do is talk to me. He never examined me or drew my blood. He would just give me a pill and that was it. I had a friend recommend Dr. Roman and so I thought i would giver him a try. I found Dr. Roman;s office to be clean and inviting. The staff was courteous and professional. When I saw Dr. Roman he gave me the most comprehensive physical I have ever had. My blood pressure is now under very good control and i am much healthier. i would highly recommend this practice to anyone.

Posted on July 18th, 2014

The PA's,staff and doctors are incompetent, They order test just for the money, And then never go over lab results, Dr, Roman and his staff is running a scam contact the med board.

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on April 10th, 2012

I really love Dr. Roman and his staff. I find them to be caring, knowledgeable and efficient. I have been going to them for years and recommend them to anyone looking for a doctor. I have not had a bad experience with any provider at his office. They are all wonderful!

Return patient

Posted on July 26th, 2010

While it's true that his office staff can be a real pain, I don't know of any office staff in the area that's not just as bad, if not worse. Like any other doctor, Dr. Roman is a man, not a God, and makes mistakes like all the rest of us. Overall, however, is is a very understanding person and very thorough doctor, and one I trust with my family's health as well as my own.

Posted on July 1st, 2010

He's an excellent doctor, but his staff needs improvement. I really felt like I was their job and nothing more than that. They should try harder to improve their bed side manner.