A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rosche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rosche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rosche, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosche graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Rosche has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Health System
- Halifax Regional Hospital
- Halifax-South Boston Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles William Rosche MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Rosche practice?
- Dr. Charles Rosche has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rosche practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Boston, VA.
See South Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.