Dr. Charles Rose Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Charles Rose?

Posted on July 29th, 2016

I have been doctoring with Dr. C Rose for 12 years.He is a wonderful doctor.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

outstanding in every way!

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Dr. Rose is an excellent doctor, thorough and ethical

Very lucky to find him.

Posted on August 17th, 2014

It's hard to find an doctor who isn't in one of those large groups. I'm glad I held out and find Dr. Rose. He really seems to care and takes his time to listen. Instead of rushing you out, he always ask if there's anything else you have questions about. He's also very good with complicated cases. I am very luck to find him!

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Rose for about 5 years. I hope to never have to change doctors as there is no one to compare to Dr. Rose. He listens well, allows as much time as necessary and included me in decision making.

Wonderful!

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

After 20 years with the same doctor (mine retired) I was quite nervous about seeing someone else. Dr. Rose came highly recommended by another doctor (specialist). Dr. Rose is wonderful. He listens to his patients. He has helped me thru some very difficult health issues. He spends a lot of time with his patients and is on top of the follow-up.

Good doctor but hours are inconvenient.

Posted on October 1st, 2012

I really like his professionalism and non judgemental attitude. He is prompt and concise. He or his staff is not that good at following up on lab test results and it's very difficult to get a hold of them or to talk to a real person when you call. They take their time getting back to you and are closed on Weds. and it seems like that's always when I need to go.

Patient

Posted on May 8th, 2012

What a wonderful, caring physician, his staff are the greatest. any RX refills are called into the pharmacy FAST. Never a problem getting an appointment. Has first rate specialist referrals information. Don't ever want to change doctor's. A+++++++++++++

patient

Posted on January 12th, 2012

I was injured in 2001. I have 5 crushed vertebra in my back. I saw many doctors and surgeons before I found Dr.Rose. He listened to me and wrote exactly what a therapist should try. After more then two of doctors blowing me off as a nut he took more than 1/2 the pain away. I will be his patient till I pass or he retires. He is very knowledgeable and very friendly and down to earth.

Best Physician

Posted on February 25th, 2010

In the past I have been disappointed with my physicians. Dr. Rose is a great physician that has excellent bedside manner, excellent skills, and runs a professional practice.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017