A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rosser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rosser, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosser graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosser has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Rosser MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Rosser practice?
- Dr. Charles Rosser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Rosser practices Urology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Honolulu, HI.
See Orlando Urologists.