A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rouhier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouhier
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Rouhier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rouhier, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouhier graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rouhier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Rouhier MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Rouhier practice?
- Dr. Charles Rouhier has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rouhier practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Emergency Physicians and Henrico Primary Care Doctors.