A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rouhier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rouhier, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouhier graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rouhier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Rouhier MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Rouhier practice?
- Dr. Charles Rouhier has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rouhier practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Emergency Physicians and Henrico Primary Care Doctors.