Psychiatrist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Oct 7th, 2012

I Have severe PTSD, there is not another doctor which could possible be better. He us patience personafied, and a calm wonderful man when faced with horrific things. I have no doubt without him I would not be where I am today. This is one special man and I could not say enough good things about him. When you need him he is there, anyone who is like me knows the meaning of those words. God bless you, Charles.

|  Jannah  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

I was seen by Dr. Rousell after Iwas asssaulted on an interview in Manhattan during a long recession after the gulf war, at a company called Lancia...a mock shoe and boot company...I was knocked unconcious...and he was good at determining what went on...but becouse the crime involved Iraq; and what occurred was truly illegal, I feel I was given the short end as far as properly resolving the matter...as the crime was so serious it caused permanant injury that was very painful. Can you imagine beign attacked by Al queda today on an interview? How would it be. There was alot of evidence with the company, the people who worked there, how we pieced things together; and my other doctors; btu because I was knocked unconcious I would nto remember the situation, and have suffered greatly since in a matter that has remined unresolved; as I was actully disabled ont he interview, and caused serious suffering that I have had to split off from all my life! Much of my life has been truly painful since the crime, and because it occurred in Manhatan there was no situation wher ethe full matter was made a part of the complete investigation, so all justice was denied; though I was probably one of the smarter ones who tried to come out of my trance...they put you in a trance...and see some professionals who could substantiate the matter. He also has paperwork on me, but since the crime I have often been made homeless,(I went to one of the best schools in the country and always worked at great companies so there should be no reason for that to be happening but that I was truly hurt on the interview where we were knocked unconcious, and put in trances withuse of hypnotics...Mr. Jahal the woner of the company was very sharp and they were tryiong to hurt nice innnocent Americans to shame them.Since the crime that was serious I have had serious difficulties in my life that I did nto have before; and suffer total loss of conciousness at times. So I lost some paper work and asked him to mail me it again, and he did not. He refused to mail me the papers again, as I am tryign my best to pull myself together and have New York City owe up to it!I needed the papers...and he seems to be in negligence still of his professional duties toward me. Also, once I ended up years later in Greenwich emergency, adn the doctor said who ever handled the matter did a terrible job! I tried my best to make this known what they were doing on interviews to young woman, as I lived in a nice place in Greenwich then; but the matter seemed to be disregarded!As I came back fromthe interview and would go in and out of trances, until a ladie drove me to the hospitol, then I was seen by another specialist the next day, who told me I had been "attacked far more than you even know"...you see the person will not conciously know. Dr. ROusel, with his techniques helped uncover exactly what happened,at the company called "lancia"...the shop of fancy fifth avenue and in one of trumps, then , buildings but his notes and papers on me he has refused...I know this is years later; bu tsuch has my life been since...half a life..not the full life that I used to have. Is it alright that young intelligent woman are so assaulted on interviews; then never really get justice. It is like saying the Arabs can have the rule of law in this countryand us Americans who were bing attacked on interviews during the long recession were nothing! I wish Dr. Rousell would try to work with me to properly resolve the matter that NYC has been negligent of!(how can anyone tell...it is hard forthe subconconcious to speak when you have been knocked unconcious...they gave us something to drink on the interview...plus there was more...I even ate dinner with the ghouls onthe interview...but found out from Dr. Rousell, I was put in a trance on the interview...they have serious technigues and are a danger to our country; but it seems to be a ok with everyone that pretty, nice , kind innocent young woman are being badly hurt on interviews!

|  show details
Apr 10th, 2011

He is incompetent and dangerous for women and children