The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Rubey
Dr. Charles Rubey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rubey is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Rubey has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Charles Rubey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr Thornwell Parker III III
Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, General Surgery
Dr. Hamlet Newsom
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi46
Dr. Alexandra Dresel
Dallas, TX 0 mi19