A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rubey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rubey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rubey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rubey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Nathan Rubey MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles N. Rubey practice?
- Dr. Charles Rubey has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rubey practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.