A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rudin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rudin, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- DNA Damage
- Developmental Disorders
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Rudin MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Rudin practice?
- Dr. Charles Rudin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Rudin practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See New York Oncologists.