A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rudin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rudin, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- DNA Damage
- Developmental Disorders
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rudin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Rudin practice?
Dr. Charles Rudin practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Baltimore Oncologists.