A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ruggeroli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ruggeroli, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruggeroli
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ruggeroli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ruggeroli, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggeroli graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruggeroli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E. Ruggeroli MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Ruggeroli practice?
- Dr. Charles Ruggeroli has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ruggeroli practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiologists.