A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ruggeroli Md Facc Fscai Fasnc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ruggeroli Md Facc Fscai Fasnc, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ruggeroli Md Facc Fscai Fasnc, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggeroli Md Facc Fscai Fasnc graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruggeroli Md Facc Fscai Fasnc has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Ruggeroli Md Facc Fscai Fasnc MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Ruggeroli Md Facc Fscai Fasnc practice?
- Dr. Charles Ruggeroli Md Facc Fscai Fasnc has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ruggeroli Md Facc Fscai Fasnc practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiologists.