A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ruggles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ruggles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ruggles, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggles graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ruggles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Ruggles MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Ruggles practice?
- Dr. Charles Ruggles has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ruggles practices Dermatology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Dermatologists.