Dr. Charles Ruland MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 27th, 2015
Excellent care for rotator cuff and shoulder pain.

March 8th, 2012
Julie M.G.
I would not recommend Dr. Ruland to a person who cares about the need to feel personal trust and connection with their doctor. He may be well-regarded for surgeries, but perhaps his arrogance due to that fact causes him to act condescending and uncaring when he speaks with you about his diagnosis and performs a quick evaluation. He never acknowledged my concern about a very conflicting diagnosis from my physical therapist for the past 5 months. He also had no comment on the fact that I could raise my arm straight to my head even though he insists I have 'frozen shoulder.' Whatever he says may be correct, but his style is off-putting, to say the least. On the whole this was not a good experience and I will seek a doctor who is a better communicator-- skilled at both listening and explaining.

October 2nd, 2009
Top rated doc
Just had rotator cuff surgery.. This doc may not have all that for a bedside manor but he is one of the best in the area to go to.. Spoke to a number of his patients before their surgery and they all said no problems after their surgery. I hear from others that this doc is one of the best in the nation. I'm very happy so far with my results.