A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Russey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Russey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russey
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Russey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Russey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Russey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Russey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Byrom Russey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Russey practice?
- Dr. Charles Russey has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Russey practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Family Physicians.