A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Russey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Russey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russey
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Russey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Russey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Russey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Russey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Byrom Russey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Russey practice?
- Dr. Charles Russey has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Russey practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Primary Care Doctors.