Overall Review

November 6th, 2015
Has some knowledge in natural medicine too!!
This is a Doctor who actually likes to find our what is wrong with you, not just give you a buch of pills. He is also very in favor of natural medicine and will discuss natural opions for treatment althought he does lean to the modern side a bit, its hard to find any doctor like him.

September 15th, 2015
He keeps me alive

June 19th, 2015
The Best in Jacksonville
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Rust approach to medicine & health care! The staff is kind & caring & feels like family!!

February 10th, 2014
Very Strange Individual
I saw this doctor for about three years, I really don't know why I went to him for so long, convenience I guess. If you like pills, this is your man. He seems to be recommending whatever happens to be the in the book he is reading at the time. As for some of the good reviews this doctor has, all I can say is that even a broken clock is right twice a day. He doesn't seem to care about anything you have to say concerning your own health, he knows what's best for you. He hustles you in then out as fast as possible. On top of that he is pushing his own expensive dietary supplements from his front office. I do NOT recommend this physician

March 8th, 2013
God keep Dr Rust healthy to take care of me!
I have been going to Dr. Rust for 15 years. He is amazing! I have never found another physician like him! He does not coddle you. If you come to him for medical advice and don't follow it, he's confused as to why you see him! He has been known to disengage non-compliant patients! I respect him for that and will continue to see this caring, compassionate, knowledgeable physician for as many years as he practices. I find his office staff very gracious and positive. There is no reason to personally attack someone for what they look like , because they do their job! Mary at the front desk is wonderful and really has the hardest task being "the gatekeeper". She is under the orders of her Office Manager and ultimately, the physician themselves. I believe this statement is abusive and encourage other patients to say so. Finally, the man had his "best friend" his beloved Dalmatian fatally attacked by an alligator in an open public park, in a lake where adults and children play, fish. You don't berate someone in their grief! My dog is my "best friend". This person has no heart!!!! GOD bless Dr. Rust!!

February 27th, 2013
Awesome and informative Dr.
Dr. Rust is an excellent Dr. I have been his patient since 2000. He deals with what causes the medical problem, i.e. malnutrition instead of just handing out pills. He spends a ton of time with each patient. He gives great advice and is genuinely concerned for his patients. Mary (MA) at the front desk is so charming! She always puts the patient's needs at the top of her priorities and is so focused on her job. She is awesome! Another nice thing about Dr. Rust's office is that I almost always have the same MA bring me in for my exams. Her name is Pat and she is a super sweet lady! Has nice conversation with me and gets me into the exam room quickly. Yasmine in the back is awesome too! Great conversationalist and doesn't waste time. Jasmine is also kind and tries to answer any questions I have without transferring me around. It's hard to find a Dr.'s office with nice staff. They are truly exceptional and make you feel like family. I look forward to my Dr. visits simply for the staff! Oh and the new Dr. there, Dr. Le is exceptional as well! I've been to see her the last 4 times or so that I have been in and she is working with me to get myself healthy with nutrition and exercise. What more could you ask for than respect, kindness and compassion!? I love the place and so do my friends and family who all go there too :)

February 27th, 2013
My physician over 15 years! Best doctor I ever had!
Dr Rust is the best physician I have ever seen! Great staff! Fantastic bedside manner!

February 15th, 2013
Unethical
This doctor appears to be compassionate until you disagree with him and then he and his staff become very argumentative and down right rude. Very poor customer service. Money is far more important than people to this office. What a shame. I really thought they were decent people. Additionally, each time I went in for an appointment, the doctor would prescribe treatment based on what new book from the bookstore he was reading on diet, etc. Really not professional.

January 24th, 2013
registered nurse
Office staff argumentative

December 27th, 2011
Should go back to medical school
Does not give his patients options.. Giving statin medication to a person who has low levels already.. Really? Just because the person is at risk for heart disease.. Really? Three other doctors said no way, including a heart dr. But he did not want to listen and threw me out of his practice because he did not want to find another way. Wow! And he threw my husband out as well. Wow! How ethical is that. Don't put your life in this man's hands.. Run..

October 13th, 2011
fabulous Doc
Dr. Rust is both a family practice and functional medicine doctor. He is caring and knowledgable. He often discusses areas which no other doctor normally discusses with you. He gives you a complete plan to follow and all the information you need. His staff is courteous and always follows up. Have not had a better doc in all my years of seeing doctors. A+ for Dr. Rust.

May 29th, 2011
Nutcase
This "doctor" has lost his mind, maybe because he was attacked by an alligator in Hanna Park. I was a patient for many years, and misdiagnosed several times. He even missed the serious condition of pancreatitus as acid reflux and was basically a pill pusher for big pharma. The kicker for me was when I went in with a numb sensation in two fingers, he went on a rant about how he doesn't know why I am still alive and that he didn't want to treatt me further. Very unprofessional. Turned out I had simple carpal tunnel fixed by a shot of cortizone. I'll repeat, this person has lost his mind and should not be practicing medicine. Also, The specialists he referred me to were questionable at best. His staff was very rude but most likely b/c they had to deal with this guy's lack of sanity. Guess what... still alive you jerk.