A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rutherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rutherford, Orthopaedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutherford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutherford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rutherford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutherford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rutherford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Storey Rutherford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Rutherford practice?
- Dr. Charles Rutherford has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rutherford practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.