A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ryan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Limited Outpatient Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ryan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- St Rita's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Ryan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Charles Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ryan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lima, OH.
See Lima Obstetricians & Gynecologists.