A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Abrams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrams
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Abrams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Abrams, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Clots (Thrombophilia)
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles S Abrams MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Charles Abrams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Abrams practices Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists.