A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Abrams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Abrams, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood Clots (Thrombophilia)
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles S Abrams MD is a male Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Charles Abrams has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Abrams practices Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists.