A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Abrams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Abrams, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood Clots (Thrombophilia)
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abrams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Abrams practice?
Dr. Charles Abrams practices Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists.