A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cathcart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cathcart, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cathcart graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cathcart has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stewart Cathcart MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Cathcart practice?
- Dr. Charles Cathcart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cathcart practices Radiation Oncology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Belleville Radiologists.