A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cox, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cox has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Samuel Cox MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Cox practice?
- Dr. Charles Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cox practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Pediatric Surgeons.