A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cox, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cox has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Samuel Cox MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Cox practice?
- Dr. Charles Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cox practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Pediatric Surgeons.